Wednesday, February 20, 2013

First Touch

I love that first touch.  Cuddled together on the couch, safe in your arms, happy and content... until that first touch. That touch that is somehow so different from any other. Sometimes it's a direct touch; your hand gently brushes over my breast to show your intent; other times it is simply a change in the way you stroke my arm that whispers "sex."  My body responds to that touch so powerfully.  Last night, you made me come twice, just from that touch; teasing and stroking my nipples and breasts until I was gasping, moaning so loudly I fear I'll wake the household up. Twice, with not a single touch below the waist.  Then you invited me to the bedroom, where I started to get ready for you; but you growled "I can't wait" and grabbed me, held me down and took me so hard I saw stars. Almost twenty four hours later, I still see them.  I love you so completely, my Beloved.  


No comments: